Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chronicles of G Review

Chronicles of G Review
by: Jayten

I recently read Chronicles of G by Jayten and I must say that this was an interesting read. I started reading this book and I must admit I couldn't put it down. It is a very hot and sizzling short story that will keep your interest from the beginning to the end. Jayten is very powerful with his pen and he does a great job with the story line. I look forward to reading part 2 of Chronicles of G.



Excerpt

“DARRIUS YOU FUCKIN BITCH. YO ASS WAS ON THE DL THIS WHOLE TIME? OOH YOU…” 
She beat him over the head repeatedly with her fists.
“Toya, the fuck you doin’ here? Thought you was at work?” He growled at her.“She ain’t had a job since Moses parted the Red Sea.” I said.
“Shut the fuck up bitch.” He said getting up in my face.
Toya stood between us and slapped the shit out of him. At the same time a crowd gathered around.
“Did you just hit me?” He said holding his face. 
“You pussy ass nigga, you LIED TO ME!”
She turned fire red again. That look was familiar, she was about to light his ass up.
The bigger guy rose up and looked like he was about to swing at her. He had to be at least six-foot nine, 
compared to my six-foot three frame. He grabbed Toya by her weave and got in her face. “Look bitch, 
this my meat..”
His voice was a little bit more feminine than I thought it would be. Fuck that, he violated one of the crew 
and it was time for me beat his ass. I gave him a straight right to the jaw and he let her go.
“Mane, back yo big Green Mile, To Wong Fu ass up off the girl before I toe tag that ass, hoe.”
He landed a punch to my jaw that staggered me a little. I retaliated with a combination of punches and 
kicks and landed one to his nuts. The melee continued, fists and feet flew everywhere. Tables and lamps 
wear knocked over, bodies pushed into the wall, and objects were used as weapons.
JJ and Ricky jumped the other guy and I was finally able to square off with Ladarrius’ bitch ass. He 
landed two good shots on me, one to the face and one to the stomach that knocked the breath out of me 
for a split second. The adrenaline rush wouldn’t let me slow down. I pulled him in and repeatedly kneed 
him in the face until I had a blood spot on my jeans that matched the one on the bed. The anger from all 
the times this bitch picked on me, the times he got me in trouble, the time he abused my sister, the shit she 
was doing to Toya was channeled through each knee strike. I pushed him into the wall and kicked at him. 
He dodged and tackled me. That shit was disgusting having to wrestle a naked man off me. He 
connected with another punch and soon I flipped him over and rained elbows across his face.
“Say something, bitch.”


http://blackcrownlifestyle.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment