Friday, January 4, 2013

Amnesia Review


Amnesia
Author Brian W. Smith

I was sitting here trying to figure out how to write this review for Amnesia without giving to much away or by giving to little. It's hard sometimes to write a good, average, ok or needs improvement review for someone. So I had to write this the best way I knew how.

I am true BWS fan and I have love his books from day one. Brian is the they type of writers that draws you into his books. You will be sitting there scratching your head to wanting more to saying "Huh, did I miss something".

Amnesia is no different but yet different from all his books. Brian brings more twists and angles to this book that will have the best of readers confused but in a good way.

In this novel you will meet a writer by the name of Wesley whose in love with his manager Nyla. Wesley is preparing to go to a banquet in honor of him. Mother Nature has something else in store for him though. Get ready for this world wind ride as you are taken on a journey of how one man loses everything but another gains everything.

What am I talking about, read Amnesia to find out.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A5NFF7U/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img


No comments:

Post a Comment